- Fields to fill in by type
- Journal Article : Author, Year, Title, Journal, Volume, Issue, Pages, etc.
- Book : Author, Year, Title, Publisher, Edition, etc.
- Book Section : Author, Year, Title, Editor, Book Title, Publisher, etc.
Fill in the fields which are included in the citation style required when submitting an article.
- Author field
- Author names must be entered one per line
- "Surname, First name" or "First name Surname" (ex) Kim, Min Su | Hyun Ju Lee
- Place a space, a period, or a period and a space between initials (ex) Fisher, J.O. | J O Fisher
- Enter a comma behind the name of organization or institution (ex) Seoul National University,
- If a corporate author has a comma inside the name, insert two commas (ex) University of California,, Berkeley
- Every author should be typed in
(will be automatically converted into ‘et al.’ or ‘and other’ in accordance with the selected output style)
- Blank row for anonymous author