- Click the percentage and report icon to the right of the assignment title to access the Similarity Report.
On the report, any matches within the paper you submitted will be highlighted.
- From the toolbar, click on the similarity score in red to view the Match Overview.
- On the Match Overview side panel, you will be able to see the list of sources that have matches with the submitted file.
- Click the arrow to the right of a source to see the Match Breakdown.
- Click one of the matches to see a preview box indicating the matching parts.
❏ Learn More : Interpreting the Similarity Report
Viewing a breakdown of your matches